Sunday, November 20, 2011

Positivity

After watching the Lauryn Hill speech, my post before this one I was ok, but after listening my spirits has just risen. I feel positivity flowing from me. Living life with hate, regrets is not good, there will be ups and downs in life. There will be people who disappoint you, that's inevitable, but what matters is how you respond to it how you interpret, and you should never give people the upper hand on how you may view life and others after. I love people, I love myself, family, friends, acquaintances. I just want to live my life through positivity. I love the Lord and I know he loves me.

And if need be sometimes you just have to cry to yourself, let your feelings out, but not in a destructive way. Destructiveness will only lead to regrets. There will be trials and temptations where you just want to blow up and it WILL be hard, but it's a work in progress. Just love yourself, don't worry about what people may say about you, think about you, Treat you, because at the end of the day you are your own person, and Jesus loves you unconditionally. I can go on and on, but I'm just going to listen to some Lauryn Hill Songs.

No comments: