Wow, looking back at my last post, A LOT has changed! The guy that I was not too sure about well we've been open with each other and I'm greatful for him because not too many guys could or would openly talk about their feelings to someone they are only "talking" to. It also showed me that he was legit in his feelings and even though we're still not dating I know he will be great friends in the long run, as for a future relationship with him? well I'm not too sure I'm just taking it one day at a time =). He's been busy pledging and what not, which I am equally happy and excited for with him and this weekend I'll be making his present, I love home projects. Asking God for patience has really helped too, because they were times when I could've blown up and been a crazy person but I didn't I stayed cool calm and collective. Yay Me!!!
There's another person that's been bugging my mind for the last couple weeks now, and everyday he seems to be at the forefront of my mind. We've never had any relations but a year or so ago we did admit to each other that we did have feelings for each other, but we never moved from there. I think the both of us are just happy being friends with each other until we've full established ourselves and take opportunities that might arise in our present lives. I don't know what to say about the future, but I know he's definitely an option if I do have options lol. And he's a sweetheart. The only thing that might hinder me from being with him is the constant thought about me not finding him attractive enough, or my usual likes, but a few things I can say about him, he commands respect when he's surrounded by people (in a positive way), he's confident in himself, he loves God (Christian), funny, down to earth, and I can just be myself around him and I appreciate that.
Anyway, I'm putting that on the back burner and dealing with ME first. Next up GRE, omg these practice guides are no joke, and if this is a glimpse of the actual test, Lord I pray you send down a miracle and a divine intervention so that I can pass this test with scores I can't even imagine getting. Thank you, Amen!!! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment