Tuesday, February 2, 2010

1 perspective on friendship

Can someone actually go through life without any close friends. Well i believe so; i have been living my life where I have had a lot of disappointments in this thing called "friendship" when things come up I try to reevaluate myself to see if its just me. And this is how it goes: I am very expressive person when it comes to facial expressions and many people judge me off of that even my so called closes friends. I tell ppl over and over again what you might see on the outside is not how it really is on the inside. I dont believe those are excuses its just that I am a person that thinks a lot. When I say a lot I mean A LOT!!!! and before someone is even done addressing me or talking to me about something my mind is going a millions miles per minute...or more like second. Thats just me! I try to change that but I am an avid believer on think before you speak, so instead of just blurting out things that could hurt others feelings I think things through and that usually comes out in my facial expressions, and then I'm the one getting persecuted for it. But when someone blurts out something out of repulsion or just pure meanness oh its said to be "speaking the truth" or "keeping it real" Well there are consequences for that and even though people might not see it now, I think it will come back to bite them. Thats why I dont always desire being with people and i try not to get caught up in that whole little buddy thing. Because once the end of the day come we all go our separate ways and never see each other again or loose contact for a long period of time. Do you understand what I'm saying! Trust me I learned this the hard way growing up, but dont get me wrong I'm not telling people not to go out and get friends, because I have friends/associates, but from now on I'm not going to let them effect my emotions by getting close and telling them my whole life story. I'm like, how long is that going to last?! I used to ask the Lord for a life long friend but I didnt get that, but I am happy of the wonderful people I've met through out my years in college. I have grown alot in the 3 years I've been in college and I know I'll continue growing through the life God has given me. So I'll make the best of what I have and keep living in faith <3

No comments: