Friday, January 29, 2010

A work in progress =)

Things I need to work on:

1. spending money on food, when I can just wait to go home and make some!
2. telling my friends things that they dont need to know about me...everyone doesnt need to know my business, even though they might say they're my friend.
3. reading my textbooks for class...but that are so dang boring...ugh lol!
4. Making more money
5. Not worrying about people to much...i think that's what stresses me the most...i'd rather be care free about that.
6. Love myself more and improve on my daily wardrobe
* I feel when people first see me they dont take me to be a 21 yr old young lady in college, they probably see as some "random" chick with hooded sweater (butthere so comfortable though). I want to improve my wardrobe so that my appearance wouldn't be so "dull" all of the time...dont get me wrong though I can dress up when I want to.
7. Meet a "friend" of the opposite sex...lol

No comments: