Wednesday, February 3, 2010
morning blues
So its 10:08am...and I'm laying in bed thinking about my internship that I didnt go today, why? because I woke up at the time I was suppose to be there!!! And I cant go in now cuz that would be embarrassing so I just called in and told them I wouldn't be able to make it due to a family emergency...I know I feel soooo bad that I had to lie, but I was already late monday because I slept in again. I'm like what the hell is wrong with me! All I know is that I have to go sleep earlier from now on even if my body doesnt want it...On the bright side at least I can get somethings done for my other classes...lets hope that happens because I'm contemplating going back to sleep for a little. I also have bantu knots in my hair that I slaved over last night which is one of the reasons I went to sleep late...ugh why me??? anyways I'm just going to go back to sleep until 11am and then wake up and complete some assignments and unravel my bantu knots!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment