So here I am on this Saturday morning/afternoon, listening to Maxwell, India Arie, and Music Soul Child. Yes I'm in the type of mood...and I'm just thinking to myself about friends, family, relationships, and career (not particularly in that order, but you get the point). Sometimes I feel that some people referring to friends, no matter how close they say they are to you, you can never really give them the benefit of the doubt because any one is capable of doing anything, i.e lying, turning their backs on you, or just plain out talking behind your back! And I know I have been a victim of all those examples in my life. So does that make me weird or emo if I say that I do not really have a best friend, or some one that I can really confide in. Well I don't think so! I hear many girls say OMG that is my best friend in the world, but a few days months or years they fall out and never speak to each other again, or they have bad blood. So I just take everything like a grain of sand, little by little.
Family, I feel like we have been going through hard times FOREVER!!! From since we moved to America, its like a down fall, nothing good came out of it....well let me take that back...we all got an education, but no job to prove it, because employers are so damn pickey when it comes to hiring people. I mean you can have the best qualities, experiences but out of all of that they still find something that's wrong. Oh, and the recession I guess!? I just hope that when I graduate from college, I would have a decent paying job, where I can live on my own with out my parents help, and pay all of my loans! My two brothers i don't even know what they are doing with their lives, we hardly call each other. Sometimes i wish we can have a family meeting like we did when we all lived together, but now we are all out of the house living our separate lives. I guess we will see what the future holds. hmmmm...
Relationships, what can I say about that...my future is very dim along those lines, and for once i don't mind! Even though I sometimes miss the company of a guy, I can also do with out it! Sometimes I feel like they let me down, but I can't blame them for everything. I'm just trying to improve myself before getting into a serious relationship! So guys are what ever right now!
Career, my major is B.A in Gerontology (studies of aging) with a minor in Public Health. I'm in between going to graduate school for Public Health or Gerontology. Probably Public Health, since there are a lot more opportunities in that field. Lets just hope that when I graduate from undergrad that I get a job in the field of Gerontology, and pay off all of these loans that I have ugh! Father God help me!
signing out peace
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment