I'm no groupie but I'm on this Kid Cudi vibe right now...I've kinda put Drake on the side right now...He's disappointed me with his videos, but that's no excuse..i love Kid Cudi's creative lyrics and videos. They keep me intrigued and wanting more...
As of now I'm just sitting here with my room mate listening to Kompa and attempting to write this essay that I do not want to write ugh....and its due Monday that's not good....
Overall today was a lazy day...I went to class had an exam, came back home layed in the bed and slept, then woke up went to the gym at 9..and now I'm writing my blog...what a wasted day...I need to do better...
Oh yea this boy from the summer I was kind of talking to called me..I was like oh wow...but I hate talking to him on the phone...the conversation never flows right...its like we think to hard to talk about things...and it should just flow...anyways he asked me to the movies this Saturday and I said yes...ugh i hope its not awkward...i hate awkwardness...
anyways on to this dead essay...
GN!
No comments:
Post a Comment