Saturday, September 5, 2009

ok...so

I hate when people ask me for directions when they could have just map quest or googled where ever they were going, its not like I'm going with you! Now if you are coming to my place, that's a different story!

1. If you are going somewhere you have never been don't depend on anyone to tell you the directions over the phone, because for one they have no idea where u actually at. What I usually do is before I drive off to a new destination, I study the map and make sure i get familiar with the exits, so when I see the exits or streets in person I would know which exit or street to take. Trust me the time taken to do that will make the trip less stressful and smooth!

2. Don't get an attitude with the person you are trying to get directions from, especially when you just called them out of the blue to get a destination they are not even close to. I mean they try to do their best but they can't be your eyes or hands to direct you to the right place.

Anyways that is my ranting for the day, ugh! lol!!!!

<3

No comments: