Saturday, August 22, 2009

Being Natural

So tonight i was at the first party of the year (since everyone is back and ready for school on monday) where me and my girls had a good time, everyone was outside sitting down or standing up posted up, and inside was a sauna like as usual. My attire was pearl earrings (cant go anywhere without them) red dress shirt and skinny jeans and a necklace (yes! i love forever 21). anyways I wore my hair out in a twist out and I LOVED it!!! I even had a few head turners, and one of the things that made my night was this real sexy boy came up to me and my friend, and at first I thought he was going to go to her, because she's light (redbone blah blah blah, you know the story but dont get me wrong i'm not hating) lol but he came to me, and told me how pretty I was and how he loved my natural hair, I was like, "awww thank you!" I'm like see there's goes a man that appreciates a black girls real hair. However, the other day at the welcome back jam, this dude that always try to say hi to me just looked at me and didnt say nothing, I'm like this dude right here not even worth a hi anyway! Btw he's known around campus as Std boy...what a shame, and he doesn't even go to our school, we call those ppl "posers" they walk around school with a book bag, and try to talk to girls all day, and we see them at every party....smh! Anyways i'm calling this a night, and glad to be Naptural <3 !!!!

No comments: