So after reading the many blogs and articles about growing healthy hair, skin, immune system, I've decided to start my ow diet.
Food
Starting today I will be drinking water daily (i know I should have been doing that already but I love Juice so much, it's just so hard to lol). Watching what I eat and the time I eat, this isnt really a problem, because i dont eat bread, i feel as if it just sits in my stomach and it feels so heavy, I mainly eat rice, chicken, pasta, ground beef, corn, some vegetables, and sometimes fruits, its not the best diet, but I'm in college and money is tight.
Vitamins
I have been using and will continue to use are Garlic Pills (Heart/cardiovascular system) Whole food Multi-Vitamin and Mineral without iron (the pills are so BIG ugh, but they help the body as a whole) , and Biotin (skin/hair/nails).
Hair
Wash my hair at least 2x a wk with organix conditioner and once every two weeks or month with organix shampoo, apply MegaTek 3x a wk on scalp, moisturize moisturize moisturize everyday, wear a silk scarf to bed, braid or flat twist my hair every night so its not matted in the morning!
Well thats it for now, if anything changes i'll just add it!
No comments:
Post a Comment