Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fall 09 (Junior year)

School is only 3 days away, and I'm definitely not excited but I am so ready to begin and finish this semester I want nothing less than a B+ in all my classes. I will be turning 21 in Nov. (Ahhhh can't wait) but I dont think I will be partying that much, I'll probably be ghost this semester from the social scene, but I do plan in being apart of the National Council of Negro Women collegiate section they are starting at USF. I need to put my name out there networking wise, and I think this year is a good year to begin, even though it might not be really out there, hey, I'm not trying to be most popular, but i do need to start some where...I pray that this year is successful and my GPA goes up up up and away lol ( i know that was corny but whatever lol). Anyways let me back to this monotone day.....

No comments: