Friday, December 3, 2010

It flew by...

Lately I've been thinking to myself how much I grew from since I was a freshman in college. I am now a senior graduating in spring 2011, and I'm excited and sad at the same time. I feel like these four years just flew by, I even thought about staying an extra semester because I'm kinda scared of the real world and waking up early for work...ugh (I don't want to think about it) lol. But I mean I guess thats life, i've accomplished somethings in college, like being a part of a leadership board, traveling abroad to London, Paris, and Rome, and meeting great people, becoming a part of the greatest sorority ever DELTA SIGMA THETA SORORITY, INC. and just like that its about to be over, (sigh). I mean its not the end I'm still going to graduate school and getting my masters, but I dont think it will be the same. I really do not know what to think about my future, i'm scared of the unknown, point blank. My personality is not one to make close friends easily, not that I have attitudes or I get rude, but because I tend to shy away from people when I feel like they are getting too close, it's a barrier I have up, that I am trying to break, but i just think its my personality, I can't help it!! The close friends I do have I love them dearly. I still feel like I have a lot more to learn, and as of right now I am an open book,r eady to take all the good in! Until next time...

No comments: