2010, has been a GREAT year for me. Gained a lot of memories that I will always rememeber. Went to ATL twice with friends in my car, mini road trips lol. Traveled abroad to London, Paris, and Rome. Swam in the Mediterranean sea, went to the top of the eiffel tower and over looked Paris, went into the Vatican, the Louvre, and soo many other places that I can not remember right now, but I will remember with time, lol. (I loved France, and I plan on learning French, sidenote lol). Became a part of thee greatest Sorority of all time, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority and gained 38 Line Sisters, that I care for and love very much. I wish this year will keep on going, because I loved every bit of it.
"Food for thought" no where in 2010 was there a guy worth talking about or a budding relationship, who said a girl can only have fun with a guy in mind...girls just wanna have fun!
There were some down parts, my grandma, my dads mom died. It was a shock but not a huge one, she was sick and had cancer for some time, but the reason of her death was the shocker, she had a heart attack. But I know she is in a better place.
#2011 should be an epic year...definitely looking forward to graduating undergrad in the spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment