Tuesday, September 28, 2010
random
I feel like I am starting to go through a phase of not wanting to be with someone, there have been so many hit and misses that I'm just tired of looking for that "one". I just feel like I need to concentrate on me and get everything I need and want by the time I graduate from undergrad in May. I already planned what I will be doing in the next year. Find a summer internship, Americorp for a year and then Grad School 2012. I pray that this plan goes through and that everything goes smoothly in every aspect of my life. I should be writing a paper right now, but I can't even think. I'd rather be in my bed watching tv, and laughing. I'm now listening to Natasha Beddignfield- Pocket Full of Sunshine....thats something to look forward to, I guess. There are no words that can describe how I feel right now, I'm just indescribable. Yep, thats it!! I'm tired I should go home, I hate getting home so late especially when I live in a neighborhood that has a bad name. Well I'm signing off of this thing....until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment