Friday, August 20, 2010

8/18/10 R.I.P Grandma "Dollie"

So today was a sad day for my family and I. We found out a day later that my Grandma died, we were in shock because my mom just spoke to her a couple days ago. It was my father's mother and I felt some what close to her because she lived with us a few months while I was in high school. I just wish I saw her again and I thought I would. My heart really goes out to my father because for the year now he's been saying that he was going to see her. My grandma lived in St. Croix. I just really feel sad for him because my mother said that when she told him he just got really quiet. I wish my immediate family was there to console him. I just feel like he's going through this pain all by himself ( he is in Antigua for the year). When I think about my father and how close he was to his mother it just hurts my heart. I do not want to ever think about the day when my parents my pass, and leave me and brothers behind. God Forbid that its anytime soon. I just hope he is ok because I don't know how he really took it. I pray that everything just gets back to normal soon. I don't want to think about this any more...the more I think the more I want to cry. So have a good night world until next time....

No comments: