Wednesday, October 14, 2009

French..or..Spanish...that is the question!

So i THINK i have made my decision, once I graduate from undergrad if I get a job in the field of Gerontology that pays some what well then I will do the masters in peace corps program, and that is where i would stay on campus for one year and then two years go abroad. Once I come back i will have my masters and be done with school (YES!!!), and even though I'm now thinking of ACTUALLY picking up a second language, i really don't want to pick up Spanish, I'd rather do French. But i live in Florida at this moment so the smart thing to do is pick up Spanish (i guess), but i don't care I do what i want to do man lol. I can already here my mom saying,"why French, you need to take Spanish blah blah blah lol" anyways time will only tell what will really happen. Till then I pray for the best, and that Jesus protects me and my family everyday. <3 Renell

1 comment:

Dylana Suarez said...

Do what your heart tells you to do! French will be amazing to learn!


xoxo

colormenana.blogspot.com