Wednesday, October 7, 2009
annoying boys...
Some dudes are sooo annoying! This dude calls me that I have no interest in asking me why I don't call him? I'm like what? Then he says oh if I don't call you, you don't call me? And in my mind I was saying, basically! And the reason why is because i don't have any interest in him and I don't think I ever will. When ever we are around each other we always have some kind of argument, or he says something so foul or stupid. And I don't want to deal with anyone like that...everyone says he has head up his ass...and now I'm starting to see that and regretting that I ever let him in my life! But hey things happen for a reason. I just wish he would just leave me be...AND One thing I don't understand is why is he worrying about me, he's talking to some one now. He has pics posted all up on facebook of him and the girl. But I'm happy for him, because I don't have to deal with the "Oh I don't like you" conversation...I can just go on with my life, but for some reason i don't think it will be that easy......hmph! Anyways I'm tired of hurting my brain over him, so this is where I'm going to end this post and watch some HGTV! Good night blog world <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment