Why is it that when you are about to do something productive someone gotta slap you with the please disturb me sign. Well there's more to the story....I'll start from the beginning.
I met this guy at this bowling alley/club and we were peeping each other so we exchanged numbers. Recap on guy:He's alot older than me but he's still in his 20s...seem to have his thing together but I know there are things that I will never know about this guy and it bothers me. I don't want to assume the worse about him but sometimes I can't help it. I've never talked to someone so much older than me...so I really don't what to do or how to act in certain situations. Anyways back to the story....from since the time we've met we've seen each other everyday except for two days including today. He told me that he's been talking to someone for 3 months but they're not in a relationship. At fist this bothered me initially but then I thought to myself, "ok, he doesn't have a gf and i don't know if I'm actually looking for a bf so I'll just be cool with the situation." Well I guess I was wrong because i know deep down that I'm definitely not cool with it. I know that whenever i am talking to someone i would like for it to be exclusive on both sides. I also know that I don't care to date around and meet a whole bunch of guys, that's just not me. You know whats bothering me the fact that I actually like him just a tad bit and I'm curious to see where it goes. But i don't think it will work point blank and I know that I shouldn't prolong this too long for my own sanity. I remember how I felt before talking to him I was happier because I was in control of everything and how I felt, with him in the equation its like I'm stressing myself too much, and its only been a week. [shake my head] Yea he's older, financially stable, um yea that's about it but I'm not going to stress myself on the rest because its not worth it. In a year or two I will be moving up north to start the life that I want, until then I don' think I will be worrying about the opposite sex. I enjoy being stress free and doing me!
No comments:
Post a Comment