Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Naptural Hair Sturggles

Right now I am going through some things that are making me struggle with my natural hair. Like, not knowing what to do with it because I feel like many styles do not suit me or my face, and I am very picky when it comes to my hair. I'm thinking about getting a relaxer because I absolutely love straight hair, but in the back of my mind my conscious is telling me wait till my hair gets longer and then go from there. My hair is a lil pass my shoulders but my goal for my hair is to be arm pit length by the end of this year. My question to myself is, do you think I can get the same results with relaxed hair, knowing how prone my hair is to breaking? hmmm, I don't know! I would be soo upset if my hair broke off once I got a relaxer..I would probably transition again and never look back, but I am thinking, that is a risk I'm kind of willing to take. I mean I would not just relax my hair and not have a regimen. Trust me I already thought of a regimen and the products I would put in my hair. I have visited blogs like Hairlista.com and she has the same type of hair like me, 4b. So why couldn't I grow my hair to bra strap length like hers with a relaxer. I really need to put some more thought into this, because obviously I am doubting my decisions too much.

Well, one thing I did forget to mention was, I am putting kinky twist in my hair in the next two weeks, because I am going Europe for the summer. So once I return I will decide whether or not I am going to keep the twist in for the rest of the year. I think I would love the thought of just getting up and going and taking care of my hair while in the twist. Life just seems easier that way lol. But I will see, decisions have to be made but as of now they can wait.

No comments: