I cant wait till this semester is OVER!!! I feel like I'm over heating with things to do..places to go grades to keep up and things to know. I really can't wait till April 30th @ 5pm I will be doing the happy dance in the parking lot of my internship location!!! I pray to see that day!!! In the mean time I pray that I pass my CPT test...so I would not have to worry about it ever again I pray Jesus that You give me the knowledge and wisdom to pass this test. Then I can get on with my life. Thank you so much!!!
My hair is currently being punished because of my laziness and this is not going to work if I want it to reach mid back length by the end of the year. I am also planning on relaxing my hair again. I really love straight relaxed hair and I just want to try being relaxed again because this time around I will know how to manage and take care of my hair. I'm kind of at the cross words because I feel like if I do get a relaxer I'm letting down a few people in my life and I can just hear people saying, "oh i know she wasn't going to stick with it" but you know what when I first went natural I wasn't intending on staying natural I told myself that I was going to be natural so that my hair can grow out to the length I want and then relax it and keep up with from then on. So I guess this is the point where I turn back to the "lye" I just hope it doesn't cut off on me. As of now my hair is shoulder length.
Anyone toodles for now... =]
No comments:
Post a Comment